Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Fuselage, MID Lower Structure (Part 2)

I started today by finishing the edge work and hole deburring on the remaining Baggage Rib and Outboard Baggage Rib that I didn’t get to during the previous work session.  Here are the completed Ribs.

Next, I moved on to preparing the F-01416 -L & -R Seat Ribs.  I deburred all the holes and dimpled the #30 and #40 holes in the ramped and lower flanges according to the plans.  I still need to clean the edges and then the Ribs will be ready for Alumiprep, Alodine, and Akzo Primer.

Finally, for this session, I prepared the three F-01417-L and three F-01417-R Seat Ribs.  I deburred all the holes and dimpled the #30 and #40 holes in the ramped and lower flanges according to the plans.  As with the Seat Ribs above, I still need to clean the edges of these six Ribs also.  Once the edges are clean, these will also be ready for Alumiprep, Alodine, and Akzo Primer.