Monday, December 16, 2019

Fuselage, FWD/MID Side Structure (Part 33)

I decided to wait until I had help to install the rivets on the bottom of the Side Skin to the Lower Longeron.  I could probably do it myself, but it would definitely be easier with a second set of hands.....and probably produce a better end result.  So, I wait.....

In the meantime, I continued on to the next set of instruction in this Section.  All of these parts.....

.....will go together like this to make the Brace.



To start, I cleaned the edges of the F-01405F Brace and deburred all the holes.  Hard to see in the picture below, but the eight holes on the front side were countersunk to accept the head of an AN426AD3 rivet. 

Lastly, the four F-01405N Seat Back Adjustment Guides were fabricated following the instructions below.  The four completed pieces are shown in the picture above.