Monday, March 25, 2019

Kit Inventory (Fuselage)

*****I usually update my blog with my iPad using BlogTouch Pro.  After a recent app update, I have been unable to login to the***** app.  So, in order to keep from getting any further behind with new posts, I'm going to update the blog via the website unit it's fixed.

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Today, I started/completed the inventory on the fuselage kit.  Here is what it looks like with the top of the crate removed......tightly packed with all the parts and pieces.  The kit was only missing one Frame Side, a couple of bolts (one was actually bent), and a few nutplates.  There was, however, six parts that were on backorder.  

About halfway through the inventory.....

....and inventory complete (at least they stuff in the shipping crate).


Now on to the hardware.....this damn bag of hardware had to of weighed 15 pounds!

All of the parts are now put away and waiting.....