Sunday, May 5, 2019

Fuselage, MID Lower Structure (Part 6)

The weather finally cooperated (for the most part) to allow me to Akzo prime all the parts that were previously prepped and treated with Alumiprep and Alodine.  The last several sessions concentrated on prepping parts.....while waiting to prime.  During those sessions, I was able to prep 42 parts and pieces.  So, today, I Akzo primed 42 parts and pieces.

Here are the three F-01417-R Seat Ribs, the F-01416-L Seat Rib, the F-01423B-R Outboard Baggage Rib, and the F-01425-R Baggage Rib.

These are the same parts as above....just the -L side.

These are the two F-01425A and two F-01423C Rib Doublers.

Lastly, the faces have returned.....only green this time.  These are the four Crotch Strap Brackets, two Seat Rib Doublers, eight Bushing Clips and 12 Routing Angles.

That’s all the parts and pieces that I prepped over the last couple of sessions.  Now, I’ll start riveting these pieces together during the next work session.